July 30, 2006

Beauty in the Breakdown

Due to my recent escapades and adventures there has been a need for new photographs. Strangely, I do not completely trust them to J, although I did as much cropping today as I would have with pictures he had taken. Still, the need was there… and so I set up the all seeing eye to try and capture some of my skin.


The camera is such a fickle lover.

Inspired by Eliza, I crave the play of light. I need one of those little remotes you see in her fingers though… and find it difficult to set up the frames as I see them in my mind.


Perhaps I will find someone with a beautiful eye to try their luck.

I love these though, taken in the old mirror. The streaking of the silver is lovely.



How strange it is, by the time the last frame was taken... I craved J. Craved should be capitalized. The eroticized mind. Always hungry for something new and delicious. Either that or the workings of an over-imagitive mind. But who gives a hell about definitions. An hour to go until he is home.... isn't that all that matters?


G.

4 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

gorgeous.

Blue said...

Why thank you, Martha....


G.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photographs, you are a very sexy woman as well as an inspiring writer. Thank you for sharing these with us.

single gal said...

Absolutely beautiful.