July 24, 2005

Something Blue..........

This is something I wrote long long ago... (I maybe should post it in "take Nothing Serious") but it still holds some truth. I am faced lately with the lingering "hair on the back of the neck standing on end" feeling. Just breathe. BREATHE dammit. And take nothing serious. Be light. Summer only has 36 more days.



`My definition of Adoration:

Adoration is hunger translated,

Adoration is how my heart feels
when you do those little things
that scream of your frailty;


Adoration is my mouth on your hip
tongue flickering, drinking in the feel
of fingers in my hair, the tensing of muscle
of nerve
of breath;

Adoration is in the way I look at you
taste you
feel you
lick you
explore you
speak you

Adoration is the butter on the bread of love.

Adoration is
hair under fingertips

Adoration is taking in your eyes,
realizing that I have not really seen you before.

And,
Adoration is often what I speak
when really denying the truth
my heart knows.

No comments: