August 12, 2008

American Propiganda


Well, I have had more traffic in here than when I blasted the American inaction with the Katrina victims. What does that say about us?

I pulled Christopher's name. Not because Holly emailed me twice this morning (and again from her blackberry, requesting I no longer post her responses.) No. I did this for Christopher's wife. She does not deserve any more heartache than what I have already caused her.

But I do have to ask ... and so do a few others... why on earth was Holly so interested in Christopher that she was googling him? This seems to be the million dollar question.

The purpose of the exercise is complete. Now I feel hungover and worn out. And fuck... I can hear Katydids in my head.

My god. What an amazing, powerful and omnipotent power this has over us.

G.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Oh, dear. Sorry. When this medium gets weird it gets very weird indeed.